Criminal & Traffic Defense

DUI / DWI driving under the influence

DUI usually refers to a person who is driving with a moderate amount of intoxication while DWI is a more serious crime involving a person who is under severe poisoning.

In both cases it is a serious mistake that immigrants don't usually think about and can cause even the deportation of the accused person.

During the process of obtaining the residence card the applicant must specify on the form if he has been arrested, charged, convicted, fined or sent to prison for violation of any law or ordinance so he must report at that time if he has driven under the influence of alcohol, under intoxication and also if you have conducted reckless driving.

To get a Green Card in the case that you have been charged for DUI does not necessarily have to be a problem, except if there is a conviction case for this reason.

If you have been arrested driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, in our office you can obtain legal advice and representation in your case. For more information or to request an appointment please call us at 667-308-2264 or 443-845-9879.

Let's talk about your case