Employment based nonimmigrant visas

F Visa

The F visa is a non-immigrant visa for those who wish to study in the US at a university or college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, language teaching program, or other academic institution.

Canto Legal represents immigrant investors and other visa applicants worldwide. Contact us online or by phone at 667-308-2264 or 443-845-9879 to schedule a consultation. We have offices in Maryland, Silver Spring, Miami, Dominican Republic and strategic partnerships in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Spain, Colombia, and Puerto Rico.

Let's talk about your case