Family immigration

Youth visa

It is a legal status that has been created to protect young people who have been abused, abandoned or suffered neglect by one or two of their parents or legal guardians.

Also, certain children who cannot be reunited with any of the parents may receive a permanent resident card through the Special Juvenile Immigrant Status program.

• The child must be present within the US in a legal or illegal way.
• Under 21 years of age at the time of filing the I-360 application with USCIS.
• The applicant cannot be married, both when submitting the form and when the USCIS makes a decision on the application.

The Immigration Judge and the United States Immigration and Citizenship Services are the only ones who can give the child legal immigration status in the United States.

Once the petition is approved, the minor qualifies to apply for permanent residence in the United States.

Our office has helped dozens of children and youth who are in deportation court and we have helped them stop their deportation by applying for this benefit of the Juvenile Immigrant Status. Call us at 667-308-2264 or 443-845-9879 to tell us about your case and determine if you, your child or family member qualify for this legal remedy.

Let's talk about your case